Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Challenge #11 at Cooking It Up! and.....Design Team Call!

Hello and welcome to another challenge!
The winner of my goodie bag from the last challenge is Tracy Payne with her super "Mum to Be" card. Please contact me through the email link on the right sidebar to claim your prize.

This time we have a great sponsor with a super prize! Crafty Ann's has digital stamps and background papers in lots of colors and styles.

This is a little of Ann's crafting history;
"I've always been crafty for as long as I can remember and became a papercraft addict in 2003 following surgery. Ever since then, I've loved learning every new technique I've come across and being introduced to blogging and challenges opened up a whole new world to me! Then last year, I wanted an image of daffodils for a card swap and didn't have a suitable one. Ignoring the fact that my art teacher was always of the opinion that I would probably be happier taking a different subject, I decided to see if I could draw my own......and Crafty Ann's was born! At the time of writing this, there are over 50 digi stamps and 28 backing paper collections available with more being added regularly and at the end of 2009, Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog decided to join in the fun."

The winner of this challenge will get 3 images and 2 background papers of their choice! If you've never tried digital images before then this could be the chance you need to get on the digi bandwagon!



The recipe you need to follow this time is:
Something girly
Paper Piecing
At least 2 designer/patterned papers

You must include all aspects of the challenge but can add anything else you want to it.

Also after 10 challenges on my own I think it's time for a little help.
I'm looking for a small team of 4 - 6 talented crafters to join me on my creative journey. I can't guarantee recompence for your hard work yet but as soon as we get bigger and have more sponsors I'm sure they'll be some goodies headed your way.

You would be required to provide a sample for each challenge which is once every two weeks.
Samples must be received by the Monday evening before the Wednesday challenge.
You must place the Design Team logo on your blog.
You must post the samples on your blog with links back to the challenge for each challenge.
Combining challenges is highly encouraged, the more our challenge is mentioned the more players and the more sponsors we'll have.

To enter simply complete the challenge this time and then email me in the link on the right side bar telling me you'd like to apply.
Include a link to your blog and tell me a little about your crafting history and any other information you think may be relevant to your entry.
Also please include details of the Design Team call in your challenge entry post.
After this challenge ends I'll look again at all the entries and let you know if you made it or not.
The first term wil be April, May and June and then we'll reassess, this gives us all a trial run to see how it goes and iron out the wrinkles ;)

Details of challenges I've entered this card for can be found on my card blog at Both Sides of The Paper



There are more photos there showing the way the card opens and closes.

I hope to see you enter and remember to drop me a line if you'd like to be a part of the team.
The challenge and Design Team call end on March 2nd at Midnight CST.
Add your entries to Mr. Linky below.



Katie

7 comments:

Vixykins said...

Hi Katie

Just found your blog. Have had a chuckle as my 3 year old is in luuuurve with a cbeebies presenter called Katie who has a show called I can cook so have got the theme in my head now lol!

Vix

Kristie said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Looking forward to this challenge as I love to paper piece images.

Ann Whitfield said...

Had to join in with this yummy recipe Katie and I loved every minute of the creation of this.
Ann x

Always Playing with Paper said...

Fun challenge this week! I just made a card with paper piecing, 2 DSP's but it is not girly! LOL!

I found you on another gal's blog...I will check in again.

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Rachel said...

Great challenge! thanks Katie!
hugs,
Rachel

Martha said...

uhhh Katie, I would love to be part of the team ;)

Gem Gem said...

Lovely card, and i really enjoyed doing the challenge! Can't wait to see who the DT ladies will be x x