Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cooking It Up With Katie #97 - Texture a Metal Man!

Time for another recipe here at Cooking It Up With Katie challenge blog!
Every two weeks we bring you a recipe to help you create!
I have to thank each and every one of you who played in our last challenge!
I visited about 3/4 of you personally but I want to say it "did my heart good" (as my Nana says) to see you playing and embracing my little challenge!

The ingredients to include this week are:
Make it for Dad or a special Guy
Add some Texture
Finish with a little Metal

Here are the fabulous team samples!

Katie



Penny


Chris


NanaConnie



So now it's your turn to go and create and come back and share with us.
Please add your link to the gadget below so we can come and see your project.
No back links please, if the item was on your blog before June 13th then it will be removed. Thanks for your understanding on this matter.
The link gadget will close on June 26th at 11.59pm CST.



No comments: